السبت، 23 أكتوبر 2010

Don't wake up


Until yesterday, the moon smiles inside the dream

Ur smile such away ... I enter in U I see U

Playing

Sleeping

Climbing up Ur dreams


U may see me ..

There in your dream ..

U shall close your eyes

To Save me inside U forever


Don't wake up ...

Let's stay with me inside your dream


Days ago

Wished for some craziness

Wished for some of the memories to be erased

But now my wishes ..

First U

Second U

Third , Forth and the rest all U


Princess of my heart

Don't go far from me

Don't let me go far from U

Cause my life inside your dream and your life is inside me …


Don't wake up

Let me be in your dream for ever

abdulla

22 مارس 2009

22 التعليقات:

ehadebrhem يقول...

كلمات صادقة جميلة مبدعة

مع بساطتها الا انها تحمل معانى تسمو بالمشاعر

شكرا لك
نهى الحياة

ضوء القمر يقول...

very wonderful
I like that
always shining

داعية الغد يقول...

السلام عليكم..

جميلة هي كلماتك..

شكراً لك..

مرمرة يقول...

When i need you
I always close my eyes tightly
to keep you there
to hold you there
to feel the warm with you there

When i dearm of you
I have a belive's of myself and you
that all my dreams with you
will come's, one day true

I know that it is only dream
and love is touch us only once in life
feelings will be great so high
In my heart and your heart
In my dream

please hold me tight
keep me close to your eyes
and just whisper to my sole
that you love's me
I will reach the sky
and that only in my dreams

دلووشي يقول...

رائع ما كتبته ,,

حقيقة لغة المشاعر اينما قرأتها و بأي لغه تشعر بها فعلاً..

فـ النص الذي متلك لغة المشاعر يملك لغة الدخول الى القلوب بالرقه التي يحملها النص , بغض النظر عن لغته


راااائع ..

محمد القرني يقول...

راائعة كعادتك اخي عبودي^_^
والان فهمت من اول كذا لأن حدي فرنساوي غير كذا ما بعرفش ^_^
تحياتي

~تُوٍتَآإٌ يقول...

كعادتك رائع في البوح
وتجسيد المشاعر
دمت ودام نبض قلمك

جريمة ذات يقول...

a world that stands by its own ..

dreams ..where u can find ur love ..

even if it's not born yet .. it's there ...

dreams" what a big touching word" ...

keep writing ,, we keep in touch

hope u stay fine to the whole world

self4crime

hanood يقول...

,Abdalla

Some of the most ordinary words, but definately an extraordinary scene that was beautifylly being created

Not trying to be subjective, but I loved the Arabic translation enough to make me think it's another amazing piece.
Well, Anything from you seems to be enchanted

,sincerely

Hend

sahaab يقول...

When she miss you,
She does not have a time to go far,
She just looks deep inside her heart, where you always being there.

So,
She will not wake up; she likes dreams going on,
Eyes would be keeping close; you would be saved in all the age,
.
.
.
.

But you do not tern back and walk away,
Do not say the time not reached yet,
Do not kill her nice dreams and damage her sole,

Be a man with strong feet, faced all back wards waves.

زمردة يقول...

كلمات رقيقه وجميله

محمد الجرايحي يقول...

تقبل مرورى وتقديرى واحترامى لابداعك

kaady يقول...

عشقنا الحلم
وفيه اللقاء
وبكينا الحلم
وفيه وداع
وبين إغماضة الأجفان...دفء إحساس
زيارة أولى مني لعالم كبير حتماً سيأخذ الكثير من وقتي
وحتى حين الرحيل دعوات صادقة بالتوفيق والسداد
سلمت وسلم قلبك
أختك/الجنوبية

عبير يقول...

ur words are so beautiful
its nice to see ur lover in dearms
dream our hopes wishing they come true

with best wishes

محمد القويري يقول...

My Brother Abdullah
This is very nice text
I liked these lines
First U

Second U

Third , Forth and the rest all U

thank u for this topic
My best wishes

rerehoney يقول...

كلمات رائعــة ...واحساس اروع
تحياتي

نور الندى يقول...

أعجبني جدا حلم هذه الكلمات ...
وشاعريتها ...
جميل وجميل وكل الجمال ...

تحياتي لألقك الدائم ...

روبي يقول...

ما اجمل الاحلام ..
تغزونا بهدوء وسكون .. ونتعايش معها
بكل اطمئنان ونستيقظ منها وابتسامتنا تنثر النور بأركان المكان وكأنه كان هنا ..

وليته يدوم ..!

نبض لا يمكن ان نتجاهله ..


كن بخير ..

ميثاق يقول...

اول اشي هنيئا انك ابتكتب باللغه الانجليزيه
القصيده الي كاتبها ابتحمل معاني عنجد عميقه بالرغم من بساططتها وانا اعجبتني المقطع الي كاتبو
First U
Second U
Third , Forth and the rest all U
ولك نيالها الي انت عشقانها

تحياتي الك

غريب يقول...

لت مي بي إن يور دريم فور إيفير

عنقريزززززي

لحقنا على العربي ترمينا بالغربي

فين الإنصاف والحريه
دكتاتور يبوح
بس فين اللي يفهموااااااا
خلصوااااا
رتيرن بليز

مور اوف لوووف
أي ول بي داي

فروم مي تو يو سي يووو :)

تــركــي الــغــامــدي يقول...

Very good my friend Abdullah, this is a step towards the future, I hope you continue, your friend Abu Hisham

الجودي يقول...

Don't wake up

Let me be in your dream for ever


very hard request ... do u think that she can manage it.

I wish that too

:)

إرسال تعليق

 
|